All it takes is a quick scan of the papers or a brief session on the internet to find dozens of offers for dental implant placement. But how do patients find the right provider for their individual needs and budget? Here is some important information about the facts you need to know before choosing your provider.
Questions You Should Ask Your Dental Implant Provider
In order to help determine if your provider is the right one for you and your needs, Adrian M. Simm, DDS recommends patients ask the following types of questions:
- How long have you been offering tooth replacement services?
- Do you have any specific training in placing dental implants?
- Are you licensed and/or certified in dental implant placement?
- Are you using the latest technology available?
- What types of implants do you use?
- How do you ensure that your products are the best quality?
- What is your dental implant success rate?
- Will parts of my implant procedure be outsourced to another provider?
- Have you ever had any disciplinary action?
- Will supplementary procedures be necessary prior to dental implant placement
- Will you provide me with a detailed written estimate after my consultation?
- Is the consultation complementary?
- Is there an obligation to purchase products or services after my consultation?
- Do you have pictures of former patients you can show me?
Why is the Consultation So Important?
Despite the desire to fix your smile and restore your bite function, not all patients are immediately ready to initiate dental implant placement. This is why the consultation is so important. This appointment will give us a chance to examine your mouth, go over your health history, and discuss your tooth replacement options. This also allows our patients to ask the critical questions that they need answered in order to be confident with their treatment plan.
Why Choose Dr. Simm For Your Dental Implants?
We recognize that all of our patients have needs that are unique. That is why we work hand-in-hand with you to customize a special treatment plan that is just for you. Here are some other reasons you should consider using Adrian M. Simm, DDS:
- We want you to be comfortable with every step of the process. Once we have helped you decide on your specific treatment plan, we will provide you with a written estimate and explain all the details. You can also ask as many questions as you want and there is no obligation to purchase our services.
- Adrian M. Simm, DDS uses only the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment and high-quality materials for each treatment. This ensures that your smile will be permanent, attractive, and pleasing to the eye.
- There is no sense in investing in cheaper products if patients have to replace them soon after placement. For this reason, we choose all of our materials based upon their exceptional quality, great value, and superior durability.
- The dental implants team at Adrian M. Simm, DDS will work with you during every step of the process to deliver a customized treatment plan for your unique anatomy, physiology, and dental health goals.
- We have thousands of hours of dental implant surgery experience, as well as many hours of professional education and skills training. This means that you can be confident in the success of your treatment every time.
Your Satisfaction Is Our Ultimate Goal
We want your experience with Adrian M. Simm, DDS to be successful, beneficial, and above all, satisfying. If for any reason you are not happy with your procedure, let us know and we will do everything we can to fix it. So come give us a try for the benefit of your own smile and oral health!
Pick Adrian M. Simm, DDS For All Your Dental Services And Needs
With the wonderful qualities afforded by dental implants, patients in Delcambre and Lafayette, LA can once again smile with confidence and enjoy renewed tooth function. Contact Adrian M. Simm, DDS today for a consultation and get started on that beautiful smile you have always wanted. Don’t hesitate; call us now to get started. The only regret you will have is waiting so long to fix your smile.